NEW! Online Programs Connect Participants with Meaningful and Fun Activities!
We are very excited to introduce new online programs for our participants.
Digital sessions cover a variety of topics and include fun and engaging activities for individuals to enjoy safely from their own home.
Programs are appropriate for participants in our Community Connect program (adults 18 and over). We are currently incorporating online programs for youth and children during our HIA summer camps. Click here for more info.
- Encourage and practice social engagement
- Promote capacity building
- Provide respite for parents and caregivers
- Are purposeful and fun!
- Sessions are delivered Monday to Friday and include day-time and evening sessions
- Thoughtfully-created program boxes will be delivered to participants’ homes in advance of each weekly session
- Online programming starts May 4th – June 26th. Participants can join us mid-way through the session.
- Participants will access the program through Google Classroom / Zoom on their own tablet or computer (enabled with a microphone and video camera). They will be sent the link ahead of time.
We offer direct billing to your FSCD or PDD agreement, for confirmed hours of support for online programs.
Additional Program Fees:
Additional monthly fee covers additional program supplies and program kits delivered to your door! Check program info below.
We are grateful to the Edmonton Community Foundation for supporting the program and subsidizing the cost of our program kits for participants.
Online Program Calendars
- Pilot Week: Monday, April 27 – Friday, May 1st
- Monday, May 4th – Friday, May 8th: Programming Calendar
- Monday, May 11 – Friday, May 15: Programming Calendar
- Monday, May 18 – Friday, May 22: Programming Calendar
- Monday, May 25 – Friday, May 29: Programming Calendar TBA
- Monday, June 1 – Friday, June 5: Programming Calendar TBA
- Monday, June 8 – Friday, June 12: Programming Calendar TBA
- Monday, June 15 – Friday, June 19th: Programming Calendar TBA
- Monday, June 22 – Friday, June 26: Programming Calendar TBA
Community Connect programs are held daily on Monday – Friday:
- 10 am – 12 pm
- 1 pm – 3 pm
- Social Night Session from 6 pm – 8 pm
Participants have access to 6 hours a day of programming (or 30 hours/week).
Program fees are $150/month (includes Social Night sessions)
This evening program runs daily from 6 pm – 8 pm, Monday – Friday.
Participants access 2 sessions a week (4 hours of programming), you select which evenings you would like to participate.
Program fees are $120/8 weeks (pro-rated if you join midway through the session).
Thanks to the Edmonton Community Foundation for providing a grant to subsidize the cost of this program!