We are very excited to introduce new online programs for our participants.
Digital sessions cover a variety of topics and include fun and engaging activities for individuals to enjoy safely from their own home.
Programs are appropriate for participants in our Community Connect program (adults 18 and over) and Social Nights (teen and adult).
- Encourage and practice social engagement
- Promote capacity building
- Provide respite for parents and caregivers
- Are purposeful and fun!
- Sessions are delivered Monday to Friday and include day-time and evening sessions
- Thoughtfully-created program boxes will be delivered to participants’ homes in advance of each weekly session
- Our social night sessions run for 10 weeks. Participants can join us mid-way through the session.
- Participants will access the program through Zoom on their own tablet or computer (enabled with a microphone and video camera). They will be sent the link ahead of time.
We offer direct billing to your FSCD or PDD agreement, for confirmed hours of support for online programs.
Additional Program Fees:
Additional monthly fee covers additional program supplies and program kits delivered to your door! Check program info below.
We are grateful to the Edmonton Community Foundation for supporting the program and subsidizing the cost of our program kits for participants.
Our programs are designed for individuals with:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Learning Disabilities
- Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Other special needs
The Online Program – COVID-19 Response is supported by the Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund and Edmonton Community Foundation.