Join The AdaptAbilities Family.
AdaptAbilities staff are committed to giving participants and their families peace of mind amidst life’s everyday challenges. We’re always looking for passionate individuals to join our team as we reach more and more families in the local community.
Are You a Good Fit?
Do you have experience working with children, youth, and young adults? Are you passionate about helping special needs individuals grow, succeed, and belong? If yes, then you might be the perfect addition to the AdaptAbilities family!
Enthusiasm. Patience. Dedication.
These are just three of many attributes we look for in prospective employees. We love finding people who are keen on sticking around for a while, as retaining staff members is essential in providing consistent, high-quality care to individuals and the families we support.
Apply Today and Make an Impact
When applying, please send resumes to:
Mail: Attention HR, 10130 82 Ave, Edmonton, Alberta, T6E 1Z4
- Human Resources Assistant
- Assistant Coordinator, HIA Summer Camp – Full Time, Seasonal
- Team Lead, HIA Summer Camp – Full Time, Seasonal
- Relief Care Specialist, HIA Summer Camp – Full Time, Seasonal
- Inclusion Specialist, Community Camp – Full Time, Seasonal
- Team Lead – McKernan Centre – Part Time
- Team Lead – Positive Behaviour Support
- Behavioural Support Coordinator
- Community Specialist
- Community Specialist (ASL)
- Community Specialist – Positive Behaviour Support
- Community Specialist – Floater
- Relief Care Specialist
- Relief Care Specialist – Casual
- RCS/CS – In Home Supports
- Relief Care Specialist – In Home (Spanish Language)
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
AdaptAbilities is an equal opportunity employer, and accepts resumes on an ongoing basis. Resumes will be kept on file for three (3) months and may be reviewed as positions become available. Employee selection is based on a combination of relevant experience and education that best meets the requirements of the position. Employee screening and selection is done with great care and is one of our highest priorities.