Wow – We raised over $50,000!
Thank you to everyone who made our 2019 Fun-Raising Dinner a huge success.
Our sell-out crowd of 260 guests enjoyed an incredible evening!
Some of our highlights:
- The Fred Penner sing-a-long where he shared some of our favourites songs like “The Cat Came Back”
- Our guests roasting some real s’mores
- An amazing dinner with all the ‘fixins
- AdaptAbilities mom Leah Mason sharing how our organization has made a huge difference in the life of her family
Most importantly, our dinner raised over $50,000 to support our Bursary Fund. The fund provides financial support so more families can send their children to Hearts in Action Summer Camp.
Special thanks goes to:
- Our event emcee Jordan Hertner from CTV
- Planning team
- Silent auction donors
Special recognition to Shaw birdies for kids presented by altalink!
We sincerely thank Shaw Birdies for Kids presented by AltaLink for selecting AdaptAbilities to be a recipient of their matching program. All donations are being matched by up to 50%!