Empowering families and individuals to grow, succeed, and belong – it starts here!
And every dollar counts!
- $10 helps pay for sensory items for self-regulation
- $25 helps pay for fun activities at in-person Social Nights
- $100 pays for a family’s monthly program fees for Out-of-School Care
- $500 pays for one week of Hearts in Action during school breaks, including Winter break
Make a difference by donating today!
Registered Charity Name: Alberta AdaptAbilities Association
Charitable Registration Number: 848903944RR0001
Other Giving Options:
(1) If you prefer to make recurring donations by Debit from your Bank Account, please complete this Form sign, scan and email to email@example.com or mail to: AdaptAbilities, 10130 – 82 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 1Z4.
(2) If you would like to donate to AdaptAbilities by Interac e-transfer, please (a) use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org when you do the e-transfer and (b) send an email to email@example.com to indicate the password you have set up for the e-transfer to be received – and please use DONATION as the subject line in your email.
(3) Please consider making a gift to AdaptAbilities in your will and financial plan. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-431-8446, ext. 3052.
To our generous community donors and sponsors for your continued support and involvement in building a vision of inclusion, one person at a time.