Best Summer Ever!
Hearts in Action summer camps are action-packed, exciting, and full of adventure!
Thoughtfully integrating essential life skills, expressive arts and recreation, and motor development elements into every camp, Hearts in Action summer camp offer children, youth, and young adults the opportunity to have fun while increasing their independence.
What’s in a Hearts in Action Camp?
- A 1:4 staff-to-camper ratio. Smaller group settings are socially, physically, mentally, and emotionally beneficial to campers with special needs.
- Pre- and post-camp support. Summer is a busy time for everyone, which is why we assist participants and families every morning and afternoon, before and after camp.
- Experiential learning opportunities. While our camps are jam-packed with exciting activities, our main goal is to help our participants learn and grow in an inclusive environment.
- Themed weeks. Our 2019 Hearts in Action summer camps have been built around weekly themes that combine learning moments with non-stop fun!
- Inclusion camps are perfect for those campers who would like to attend a community camp with the help of an AdaptAbilities staff member. See page 4 of the HIA brochure linked below.
THE FINE PRINT
All camp registrations require a $100 deposit. This dollar amount is applied to the Parent Cost Share portion of camp, and it holds your spot! Parental Cost Shares are due June 3, 2019.
Families who have not previously accessed services are required to pay a one-time $50 non-refundable membership fee. This will cover administration costs as well as a lifetime membership!
Please contact us to arrange an inquiry if you are a new participant. We can’t wait to meet you!